David Campbell

Go down

David Campbell

Post  David_Campbell on July 30th 2013, 11:39

Hi there fellas,
I'm not new, not at all, RPing here for about one and half week, lovely faction and nice RolePlay. About me ehh.. - I'm from Belgrade, capital city of Serbia, I'm in '' Skinhead '' tifo group United Force. ( not at all Skinhead, youngers like me aint about that Nazi shit, Old School was ). Before Peckerwood Nation, I was in next factions: 424 Exton Crips - ( Ragged Member, my first faction on Los Santos RolePlay ), The Mexican Mafia - ( 6 months ), CVTF ( just a try, I'm sticked to Prison RolePlay, and... - just I cant do that I mean DBs, SOs and that shit, I'm about stabbing, smuggling drugs, and Prison RP is fine for me flower  ). I'm glad to be a part of something like this and I suppose this will be my longest run ( trying to reach 6 months ), also I am still just outsider and I gotta learn a lot about how Peckerwoods work.

Pictures of United Force Group:

David_Campbell

LS-RP Forum Name : Restoration

Back to top Go down

Re: David Campbell

Post  Gregory Fletcher on July 30th 2013, 22:58

Gregory Fletcher

LS-RP Forum Name : Omer

Back to top Go down

Post  David_Campbell on July 31st 2013, 07:56

I'm not that guy lol! , never was with Peckerwoods. If you want, holla at my inbox on LSPR, ill' give you some evidence about me, and my previously accounts. ( Ill' give it anyway, once when I got invite in usergroup, if this working like la eMe OOCly ). What a Face

David_Campbell

LS-RP Forum Name : Restoration

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down