Back, but I have some questions.

Go down

Back, but I have some questions.

Post  Jack McCarthy on May 25th 2013, 19:49

Back in the day(Couple of months ago) I used to roleplay with the Peckerwood Nation and became a member of the NLR part of the faction. However now I see all kinds of new people that weren't there when I was here or just have new names, I don't know which one of the two. So I'm wondering should I start a new character or use this character? This character might cause quite the confusion seeing the NLR is under a different lead now, atleast that's what I think. Could you guys give me some input.

Also does the old Peckerwood forum still exist? I have a character profile there which I'd like to look at.

Jack McCarthy

LS-RP Forum Name : Bird.

Back to top Go down

Re: Back, but I have some questions.

Post  Mack Kaplinsky on May 25th 2013, 22:03

You could RP coming out of the shoe on that character, or that you've just been transferred back. Or you can start a completely new character. It's entirely upto you. As for your old story, check your PMs.

Mack Kaplinsky

LS-RP Forum Name : Franz_

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Engelstadt on May 25th 2013, 22:03

BIIIIIIIIIIIRDDDD!!!

Welcome back, dude! I'm semi-semi-semi-active on Karl Engelstad and we still got old members around so don't worry. Personal choice.

Karl Engelstadt

LS-RP Forum Name : Goombah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McCarthy on May 25th 2013, 22:38

So my character is currently in block C, far as I can remember that's the isolation block so that could work out story wise.
Also check your PMs Karl.

Jack McCarthy

LS-RP Forum Name : Bird.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down