Jeff Forest (back)

Go down

Jeff Forest (back)

Post  Jeff Forest on April 15th 2013, 08:29

Hello guys, I'm Jeff Forest (Forest on forums but when I joined the faction I was Grassman on the forums and recently made a new forum acc named Forest) and I am back from my big break from SAMP, and pretty much this faction is keeping me on LSRP and SAMP in general. I was introduced to this faction at the start of it in 2012, when my character got in prison for first time. I was so addicted to this faction that I requested jail time from admins shit load of times, just so I can roleplay as soon as possible. I was pretty much active back then but then at the end I had to become inactive due to school/work and health problems with my throat tumor (that I've solved, thank God). Now when I am back, with my character getting life in prison (some of it is IC, but mostly I requested it to create better RP), I am hoping to continue the great roleplay I had with you people these years. See you all in game!

Jeff Forest

LS-RP Forum Name : Forest

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeff Forest (back)

Post  Walter Schmidt on April 15th 2013, 09:08

See you IG Very Happy

Walter Schmidt

LS-RP Forum Name : Jobba

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Clorens on April 15th 2013, 18:15

wow, good to see you here. I'm glad you're doing good and that your health problems got fixed.

Burt Clorens
Admin

LS-RP Forum Name : Ourston

http://peckerwoods.freeforum.name

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down